This Web page is aimed at being a central repository of information for our 2020 Daytime and Evening Gatherings. The Daytime Gathering is a BlockOFMonth theme (BOM) using quilt patterns such as the "Reflected Harmony" pattern from Wilmington Prints. The Evening Gathering participant will select quilts from the book: "Extraordinary Log Cabin Quilts" by Judy Martin (2013) Crosley-Griffith Publishing Company, Inc.
The 2020 Gatherings are taking place monthly, started in January 2020, and continuing:
- Evening Gathering: The second Monday of each month, 5:00-9:00pm.
The next Evening Gathering will be April 13, 2020
- Daytime Gathering: The third Tuesday of each month, 10:00am-4:00pm.
The next Daytime Gathering will be April 21, 2020
For participating in the Gathering, you are reminded that:
- The Gathering participants purchased, from our store, books or non-Web Downloadable patterns chosen to be part of the Gatherings and the fabric needed for quilts created during the Gatherings..
- For the 2020 Gatherings, a yearly fee of $50 is charged when the attendee commits to the first Gathering he/she attends.
- Gathering participants should have experience in sewing and in making quilts.
- Gathering participants, surely, interact. However, the Gathering is not a class . Each participant is expected to be able to manage his/her own project.
- The store will not be able to arrange and set-up class machines for use during the Gatherings. Gathering participants should bring to the Gathering what they need for sewing/cutting during the Gathering.
- Due to the numerous options / aims / of each Gathering participant, space at the Gathering is limited.
Gathering Participants must be pre-signed up. "Drop in" participants, due to classroom class size and machine space limitations will not be accommodated. Sorry!
- If a Gathering participant decides to "drop out" of the 2020 Gatherings, it would be appreciated if that were known by the store; there may a wait-list and, if a Gathering slot opens - Persons on the wait-list will be notified of such.
Further information will be available on this Webpage and via eMail sent to Gathering participants.
The 2020 Gatherings are expected to be over-subscribed. If you wish more information about participating in either the monthly Daytime (third Tuesday) or Evening (second Monday) 2020 Gatherings, stop by the store and ask for Sonja (she will know of the matter) or:
send mail to: 2020GatheringInfo at Bernina World of Sewing dot com