This Web page is aimed at being a central repository of information for our 2018 Daytime and Evening Gatherings. The Daytime participant will choose, over the year, from two projects: "Antelope Canyon" from Laurie Shifrin Designs or a Web-downloaded-by-the-participant pattern: "Sea Swept by Laura Flynn", and the Evening participant will choose quilt patterns selected from: "modern neutrals, A fresh look at Neutral Quilt Patterns" by Amy Ellis.
The 2018 Gatherings are taking place monthly, and will start in January 2018, and continuing:
- Evening Gathering: The second Monday of each month, 5:00-9:00pm.
The first Evening Gathering will be January 8, 2018
- Daytime Gathering: The third Tuesday of each month, 10:00am-4:00pm.
The first Daytime Gathering will be January 16, 2018
For participating in the Gathering, you are reminded that:
- The Gathering participants purchased, from our store, books or non-Web Downloadable patterns chosen to be part of the Gatherings and the fabric needed for quilts created during the Gatherings..
- For the 2018 Gatherings, a yearly fee of $50 is charged when the attendee commits to the first Gathering he/she attends.
- Gathering participants should have experience in sewing and in making quilts.
- Gathering participants, surely, interact. However, the Gathering is not a class . Each participant is expected to be able to manage his/her own project.
- The store will not be able to arrange and set-up class machines for use during the Gatherings. Gathering participants should bring to the Gathering what they need for sewing/cutting during the Gathering.
- Due to the numerous options / aims / of each Gathering participant, space at the Gathering is limited.
Gathering Participants must be pre-signed up. "Drop in" participants, due to classroom class size and machine space limitations will not be accommodated. Sorry!
- If a Gathering participant decides to "drop out" of the 2018 Gatherings, it would be appreciated if that were known by the store; there may a wait-list and, if a Gathering slot opens - Persons on the wait-list will be notified of such.
Further information will be available on this Webpage and via eMail sent to Gathering participants.
The 2018 Gatherings are expected to be over-subscribed. If you wish more information about participating in either the monthly Daytime (third Tuesday) or Evening (second Monday) 2018 Gatherings, stop by the store or:
send mail to: patternchoice2018bwos at Bernina World of Sewing dot com
Interaction/More-Sharing Regarding the Pattern Choice Gatherings 2018
A BLOG has been set up, aimed to be used by those of you who are participating in the 2018 Gatherings at our store. To access the BLOG, just click on:
BWOS Pattern Choice 2018 Gatherings BLOG
(The BLOG will, after a Gathering has been held, point to the Gathering images in larger-sized images).